Monday, December 23, 2013

Middle Name Day

Sometimes it's HARD

to keep your chin up,

to smile,

to carry on

the way

you know you should...



Today
was
one
of
those
days.



So I did what any super awesome person would do.

I stood in the kitchen and made a declaration.

"I hereby bequeath this day, December twenty-third, two thousand thirteen,  Middle Names Day!"

We would address one another by our second and third names rather than our first.

Let me introduce:

Ella Renee


 Nicole Carole

Destiny Grace


Awesome Sauce and The Captain


Life is better when you can step back and laugh at it even when it's being cruel and unfair.

Love,
me

1 comment:

Diane McInturff said...

If only we could all take that same step back and bequeath those less-than-stellar days by another name...always. What a plan! Cheerio, Awesome Sauce. You and the Captain are blessed beyond measure to have found each other. Hugs, my friend...